Lista de canciones
|2||Thanx For Nothin'||4:03|
|6||Nice Day...For A Funeral||6:15|
|7||Live Young, Die Free||4:09|
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass [4 & 8-String], Backing Vocals – D.D. Verni
- Drums – Sid Falck
- Engineer – Terry Date
- Engineer [Asst.] – Matt Lane
- Executive-Producer – Jon Zazula, Marsha Zazula
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rob Cannavino
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Merritt Gant
- Management [Management & Direction] – Loud & Proud Mgt. Inc.
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Jeff Tisman, Michael N. Paras
- Producer – Overkill, Terry Date
- Vocals – Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth
- Written-By – Edgar Winter (tracks: 8), Overkill (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
Track 8 is an instrumental track.
On the back cover:
Atlantic Recording Corporation. A Time Warner Company.
℗ 1991 Megaforce Records, Inc. © 1991 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
On the disc:
℗ 1991 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United Stated and WEA International Inc. for the World outside of the United States
Track 8 published by Longitude Music Co., BMI.
All lyrics © 1991 Blood and Iron Music/Zazmar Music, BMI.
Recorded & Mixed at Carriage House Studios, Stamford, Ct. March-April, 1991.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Catalogue number listed as 7567-82283-2 on the spines, booklet and disc, and 7567-82283-2YS on the back.
This is a second pressing, made by Cinram GmbH, according to SID codes and matrix patterns. Not credited on disc.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 0 7567-82283-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 4): [Warner 'big W' logo] CD 756782283-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 4): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05T2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05N5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05L2
- Label Code: LC 8046
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): FRANCE CA 851
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Megaforce Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Recorded At – Carriage House Studios
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – Zazmar Music
Horrorscope is the fifth studio album by thrash metal band Overkill, released on September 3, 1991 through Atlantic and Megaforce Records. It was the first Overkill album to feature the duo of guitarists Merritt Gant and Rob Cannavino, and the last to be released through Megaforce although they remained on Atlantic until 1995. Following the departure of longtime guitarist and songwriter Bobby Gustafson, who left the band due to a feud with its founding members Bobby Blitz Ellsworth vocalist. Overkill - Horrorscope 1991. Over kill Horrorscope full album 1991. Ignat Stamaton. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Listen free to Overkill Horrorscope Coma, Infectious and more. 11 tracks 52:50. Horrorscope is the fifth studio album by American thrash metal band Overkill. Released in 1991 on Atlantic Records, it was their first album to feature the guitar duo of Merritt Gant and Rob Cannavino. Overview Following the loss of long-time guitarist and songwriter Bobby Gustafson, Overkill added two new guitarists to the band Rob Cannavino, who had been Gustafson's guitar technician, and Merritt Gant from the New Jersey thrash band Faith Or Fear. Overkill recorded Horrorscope in 1991 with Terry Date. Album 1991 11 Songs. More by Overkill. Type: Full-length. Release date: September 3rd, 1991. Catalog ID: 7 82283-2. Music videos: - Horrorscope - Thanx for Nothin'. Recording information: Recorded and mixed at Carriage House Studios, Stamford, CT. March-April, 1991. Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC. Added by: Unknown user. Modified by: ksevile. Added on: NA. To favorites 9 Download album. Listen album. Thrash Metal. Songs in album Overkill - Horrorscope Vinyl Rip 1991. Overkill - Coma. Overkill - Infectious. Overkill - Blood Money. Overkill - Thanx For Nothin'. Overkill - Bare Bones. Overkill - Horrorscope. Overkill - New Machine. Overkill - Frankenstein. Writer: Carlo Verni - Robert Joseph Ellsworth, Composers: Carlo Verni - Overkill - Robert Joseph Ellsworth. album: Horrorscope 1991. Coma 2. Infectious 3. Blood Money 4. Thankx For Nothin' 5. Bare Bones 6. Horrorscope 7. New Machine 8. Frankenstein 9. Live Young, Die Free 10. Nice Day. For A Funeral 11. Sleeping with a time bomb, Rumble in my dreams Innocence been long gone